Utilising ‘next-generation’ power technology, the M-Series 28V Lithium battery is smaller, lighter and more powerful than ever before.
Offering compatibility with the revolutionary new M-Series compact trolley range, both standard and extended range capacities can remain on the trolley when folded for ease of transportation; and can be recharged from empty in less than five hours.
Featuring specially-designed seals to ensure protection from even the harshest elements, the waterproof casing (IP66 rated) also houses the most advanced Battery Management System (BMS) ever seen within a golf trolley battery. This combined with the high quality Lithium components used, guarantees unrivalled reliability, backed up by a comprehensive five year warranty for ultimate peace of mind.
FITS 2018 onwards:
M1, M1 DHC, M3, M3 DHC, M5 CONNECT, M5 GPS, M5 GPS DHC
- High-quality Lithium golf battery
- Super-Lightweight (only 1.85kg)
- 33% smaller than nearest competitor
- 28.8V High Power system
- Sealed waterproof casing (IP66 rated)
- Five-times longer lifespan (than Lead-acid)
- Remains in place for easy transportation
- Recharges in less than 5 hours
- Advanced BMS to optimise performance
- Unrivalled reliability
- Standard range capacity*
- Comprehensive 5-year warranty**
- Compatible with all Motocaddy M-Series 28V electric trolleys (2018 onwards)